Re: Running in Daphne

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on April 17, 2005 at 06:06:01:

In Reply to: Re: Running in Daphne posted by Robert Blomquist on April 16, 2005 at 22:13:32:

Hey,

Another option is the Mobile TNT runners head to Daphne about evey other weekend---some Sats,sometimes Suns for our long runs; and anyone is welcome to join us for whatever distance you choose (if you're not on the team). We have an accurately measured mile to the south of May Day Park and a likewise mile to the noth of the park, for a grand total of a 4-mile loop that we sometimes do 20, or less, on. There's a portapotty at the park and we leave our water and gels there. It's moderatly hilly, with some flat and one steep but short hill. While we usually hook up in the mornings, due to circumstances we'll be there most likely this coming Sunday (4/24) evening--maybe 5:00'ish. If you care to join us, e-mail me at Moonpie007@aol.com and I'll send you the announcement when I send it to the team (usually on Thursdays). If you like the route (it's nice and shady am and pm; them once you know it, you can do it on your own or with us.

Ok?

Mo Roberts

"Hills build charater. Me, I have plently enough character already." ---M. Roberts

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: