PARTY!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by lynn allin on April 25, 2005 at 10:43:15:

Hey ya'll! Party at my house!

I am graduating May 8 from Spring Hill College.
You can watch me walk at the official ceremony starting at 11...
OR
you can save yourself the trouble of sitting around sweating watching someone you barely know have her 4 seconds of fame (approximate time to cross stage) and just come to the party afterwards. Yeha!

4 pm until
6970 Bay Rd.
Go south on DIP until you go over Dog River Bridge...the really big one, can't miss it, take the first left, then the first right, drive one mile, brick house on right, purple mailbox with numbers...lots of cars.

I am celebrating turning 37 and graduating from nursing school.
This is the first time, in three degrees, that I am attending graduation, so it is a big occasion for me. What better way to celebrate than with the PCP, my extended family.

Bring the adult beverage of your choice and a side dish to share. All BBQ, condiments and regular beverages will be provided. Entertainment too, if you find drunk people doing karaoke entertaining. If you are a musician, bring your instrument along for informal jam.

The super cool running group Blue Bell Bombers will be there available for photographs and autographs.

Moon walk and pig kissing! It's like the fair, but with more freaks!

Come meet my Canadian kin! Tell my mother-in-law that I do in fact deserve her son. Tell my sister that SHE looks like my mom too.

No RSVP. No presents.

Lynn "old and graduated" Allin

ps. this invitation is especially for my Krystal long run group who I love but who's phone numbers I don't have.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: