Re: Port City Pacer Report 10/11 Show

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Richard Leonard on October 10, 2007 at 19:33:27:

In Reply to: Re: Port City Pacer Report 10/11 Show posted by George Lee on October 10, 2007 at 18:28:52:

The radio station is 105.5 WNSB and the time is usually around 6:40 AM. I'd suggest you tune in a little bit before that time just in case Wayne, Lee, and Issac get ahead of themselves.

I'm not sure what Rita's going to say so tune in!

But without speaking directly with the Guns & Hoses, I can tell you the course is going to change just a bit. It's now planned to finish on Dauphin at Cathedral Square, just before the speed bump in front of "Spot of Tea". If you are "mal-distanced inclined" as I am, meaning that when I train, I always think I went further than I actually did, you may not figure it out. If you shorten the route (moved from the finish at Bienville Square), you'll need to back up the start. Due to Bayfest, we could not get in to mark a new course. It will happen before the race but not in time to certify it as an official 5K. But you know we'll be close. Bienville Sq. is being utilized by another organization.
Actually, we will have company in Cathedral Sq., as well. The Farmers Market will be set up on the Conti St side of the park.(south side). So with that said, I'd park away from both squares. You need to warm up anyway, right?

If I'm wrong on any of these accounts, I'll update you tomorrow.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: