Re: afternoon pick-me-up

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on July 27, 2005 at 09:12:10:

In Reply to: afternoon pick-me-up posted by Joseph Rolison on July 26, 2005 at 16:28:10:

Everybody's body is different in how it acts through a given day. Like for me, drinking water seems to supress the appetite fine until din-din time. But like Leif says, as a kid I was the world's worst on reaching for something to eat when I was bored. Throw in a little "couch potatoing" and you know about how I looked when I was a young teen. Running....HA!!! I laughed at running back then. Exercise.....PLEASE!!! Batman and The Andy Giffith Show were fixing to come on. :)

What about trying the "several small meals throughout the day" approach. Don't eat a big breakfast and/or lunch but try spreading it out over the course of the day. Use the 2 hour rule like 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, etc., etc. I know most of us can't do this because of the hectic days we go through but if you can, try it.

Also, I'm just curious about something from you readers out there. Do you "Eat to Live" or "Live to Eat"? (I, personally, think that has something to do with one's hunger pains).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: