Re: Oh yeah...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on October 14, 2007 at 06:35:57:

In Reply to: Oh yeah... posted by Victor Birch on October 13, 2007 at 23:21:03:

"WITH IT" or "on it," Mr. GrammarRMe? C'mon, we're (me and my pound pups) holding our breath until your final ruling.

And please, we (the Forum readers) know you're patriotic. Hey, wait! That's funny---funny "weird," not funny "haha"! Patriotic rhymes with at least one other thing that brings you to mind.....and NO, I'm not thinking multiphonic, (nor supersonic) if that's what you're guessing! BUT, we also all know WHY you were so filled with love and happiness at the sight of that giant symbol of everything great for which this country stands: For once you could actually SEE where the finish line was before you were in the finish chute.

Now, if you really want to talk finishing kicks, Mr. BigTalkMan (MBTM) please refer to the slimmest of margins by which I had the great good fortune to hold off my most worthy of opponents, current local racewalking champ Emily Schoenberg----less than one second. Do you know how long a second is MBTM? Well do ya, punk? 'Cause I gotta tell you, in all the confusion, I kinda forget myself. So what you've got to ask yourself is, do you feel lucky? Well DO ya?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Volunteers, WANDA, firefighters & PoPo: Extra super great job with the G & H race! I'd love to know who donated the rugs so I can write a note of thanks---I am SO loving it, even though I still don't fully understand why ya'll stopped me when I began dragging it off still loaded up with other door prizes.....what was up with THAT, ya dang bunch of party-poopers? 8 )

And many thanks to John Olive who pointed out something I would be well within my rights to throw yet another in my series of hissy fits about, only I can't really remember what it was, so I guess I'll leave it at thanks for the rug; many thanks to Emily for pushing me hard (too hard) in the race, and; I DID BEAT FMB IN THE RACEWALK DIVISION, just as I predicted I could/would! Nanner-nanner-pooh-pooh!

And lastly and most importantly-----I was never so happy to see Jimmy Matthews in a race as I was yesterday! You rock, Jimbo!

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: