U.S.A. Track Reunion

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by paul brueske on August 04, 2005 at 09:11:26:

Hello again all,

In trying to update/consolidate the list of former Jaguar email addresses, some may have been duplicated while others may have been inadvertently left off. Please check each of the addresses above and send any additions/corrections to me at dbradywilson@gmail.com (please note my new address). Thanks!

Otherwise, if you have not marked your calendars for the USA Track Reunion for Labor Day weekend, September 3 in Mobile, please do it now! If you have no calendar, Yahoo has a pretty good one, but I digress...

This will be a fun, inexpensive weekend! Your cost will only be your travel, lodging, and food/beverages. Read below for reminders of the proposed schedule, et al.

Look for additional reminders ~July 4, ~Aug 1, ~Aug 15. See you in September!

Flash

Brady Wilson
dbradywilson@gmail.com

Everything is picnic style / Dutch-treat.
a. Friday night at the Brewery downtown at as yet undetermined time.
b. Saturday early afternoon for fun run/races at the track. Bring your kids for the fun run and all adults will be invited for all races. Billy Woodward will lead a Track Trivial Pursuit game of some type. Tom Davis will help with organizing some field events.
c. Saturday night at Picklefish (former Poor Richards) or Faubachers (Old Shell and University).
d. Sunday noon-ish at Bruce's (unless Bruce prefers otherwise).

T-shirt sales will function as an ad-hoc registration so we will have an idea of attendees.
Good quality shirts that will be available at the cost of printing. The design will be similar to last time-- big, bold letters someone could read from a mile away! UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA TRACK AND FIELD on the front and a reunion label on the back.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: