re: Furry Orphans from the Storm

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Sylvia Rogers on September 06, 2005 at 11:50:00:

Hello all:
My sister and brother-in-law have been trying to find homes for two cute kittens that were abandoned on the road near their house right before Hurricane Dennis (doesn't that seem like years ago?) They live in Jackson county and now with the current situation there no way are they going to find homes for two small kittens with thousands of folks with no homes.
So I've taken the little furry beasties in hoping to find a home here. My 14 year old cat is almost ill with jealousy and would like to find a home for them as quickly as possible
There is a little male and female. The male is orange, with copper-colored eyes. I believe he will be of the long hair variety. His smaller sister is what I would call a long-haired grey-stripey. They are probably about 4 months old.
Both of them are healthy, very playful, and smart. They have mastered the use of the litter box. They love computer keyboards and can help you type letters, etc..They are also very sweet and cuddly and will sit in your lap and purr loudly, which is very stress relieving.
They love each other very much and can keep each other company. If you are interested or know someone who is interested in these little bundles of love they can contact me at srog1@earthlink.net or leave a message at 324-5562
Thank you, Sylvia

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: