first light

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by lynn allin on October 19, 2005 at 20:56:18:

In Reply to: Re: nervous, schmervous! posted by Lyle Coleman on October 19, 2005 at 09:55:57:

Hey Lyle!

Well thanks for the compliment about being funny. Remember, looks aren't everything.

I do want to run the First Light and will probably do so if I am not working. I will run it poorly, as I have the last two years, because although I started the season with the typical promise/threat, "This year I qualify!" I haven't really started training in earnest. I have too many irons in the fire to do anything particularly well right now...so I am doing everything half-fast...sadly, not fast enough for Boston. BUT, that has never stopped me from running and dreaming before!..or running while dreaming on those early runs, and dreaming while running on hallucinogenic days.

I will see you folks at Krystal eventually. I have been doing 10 milers with the BBB boys (and girl) when I can, but I need to get on the course and hit the hills. When you see me again you can tell me all about how your semester is going and....hey!! Come to the Hurricane Run and catch up k? I just got a donation of 500 pounds of ice. This will be the coldest beer of the year!

Lynn "ice queen" Allin

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: