An EOE Provider

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jen McClurg on October 20, 2005 at 17:09:59:

Hello all runners, walkers and other interested parties!

As the newly appointed volunteer coordinator I have the fanshmabulous task of organizing a group of kind-hearted and generous folks, much like yourselves, to assist participants in each and every PCP road race.

Martha Harris clearly had this down to a science but kids I gotta say... I need some serious help (not just mentally!).

If you are willing to become a member of my personal list of volunteers to contact prior to PCP races to inquire about volunteering (I hereby promise not to harrass, badger or otherwise intrude on your personal space and time) please email me your contact information and any special requests [i.e.: I prefer to work registration, water stops, mid-race runner collision prevention awareness (it's a new category), etc.] ASAP.

In particular, if you would like to help out during:

Hurricane Run, October 29th (Dauphin Island)
Senior Bowl Charity Run, November 5th
Turkey Ten Miler, November 19th (I think??)

please let me know that as well. I am in serious (I wish I could bold on this post) need of folks for the upcoming Hurricane Run and if you have been reading recent posts you will all have the honor of working directly with Lynn Allin (Chief Muckitty Muck herself) during this event. What more incentive could you possibly need?

But wait, there is more - all volunteers receive a game day t-shirt and access to post-race fun and games (oh and free food and beverage). Good times to be had by all!!

Please email me at: jennifer.mcclurg@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!
Jen

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: