channel 5 news interview about the Turkey 10

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on November 15, 2005 at 10:01:53:

If anyone missed me promoting the Turkey 10 mile race It was this morning at 8:30 and it went really well but John Nodar accidentally introduced me as the race director of this race. I think my eyes bulged out but I didn't know what to do or how to correct the mistake. Marty is indeed the race Director. I was his spokesperson. ;)

The blooper I made was when he asked me how the 10 mile course was. If you have not run the course before it is a long down and back with the scenery of cow and horse pastures. There really isn't much out there so the first thing or response that came to my mind was, "You get to see lots of cows!" John the weather man just laughed and of course had to make his funny comments. "I am sure the cows will appreciate everyone's company running by. You can wave hello while your running." What a goof. I am sure he could tell I was nervous.

I remembered to mention the big party after the race that will be especially great if everyone remembers to bring their goodies. Great job on putting this race together Marty and Justin. You guys are super!

TV stations are really cool! And yes the news people wear full attire from the waste down. Ha!

Athena

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: