Good Job on Holiday Half

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on December 10, 2005 at 14:53:40:

Jon Bowie, just wanted to say that you did great on race directing the Holiday Half. For me, personally, this was my first time to this race. The course was definitely time consuming to set up but hope that those who participated enjoyed the route. The weather turned out to be better than recent past Holiday Half's (from what I hear). Thanks to my comrades - Bill White, John Olive, Lou Felis for helping to set the course up. It really surprised me to find out that it took a good two hours to get this course set up. I guess when you have 13 miles to cover, it just goes to reason that it would take that long. Thanks to Peggy Olive, Dan Detman, Jane Givens, Jo Burrows (and Finish Line staff) and all others (whom I fail to mention by name only because of having to spend most of race time out on the course and not having the priviledge of seeing the "whole Holiday Half picture" all at once) for their tireless efforts to see that the race went off as smoothly as it did.

Thanks to all of the B.A.R. members who helped out by bringing food, adult beverages and HOT coffee to the post-race site and who helped man the course at the 8K turn-around and water stops.

Thanks to you all for being a part of this race. We look forward to a repeat for next year's race in all matters, especially the weather.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
Season Greetings!
Happy New Year!

Hope to see you at Panther Pride!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):