Re: Oh yes I did !!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Leif Irgens on December 17, 2005 at 08:27:46:

In Reply to: Oh no you didn't!!! posted by Victor Birch on December 17, 2005 at 00:59:28:

Want the truth, FBM? MY money's on Timmy too. However, in spite of what you think of my ethics and morals, I wanted him to know in advance that he's going to have a GOOD opportunity to clock me. I could have not said anything and tried to sneak up on him but, while that might have worked out to a win, it wouldn't be an ethical win. You probably don't understand the difference postman . . . Besides, I didn't want to listen to those usual BBB excuses . . . "I wasn't ready . . . If I'd have known he'd be here, I'd have prepared better . . . I was just training through this race" . . . (Wait a minute, those sound a little TOO familiar . . Oh, right, that's what I'm always saying).

As far as First Light goes, I'm still doing little running and none of it fast. So, I doubt Spiridon will want my slow-poke split on their most excellent relay team.

I AM, however, now allowed to compete for the Saraland YMCA team in the corporate cup (if I can ever get enough speed back to bother RACING a corporate cup event). About all I have now is endurance and I still don't even have that on foot yet. Hopefully, I'll have it back by May 13th (Gulf Coast Half-IM date).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: