Helllooo Mobile acquaintences of mine.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by john mcwaters on March 29, 2006 at 19:48:02:

I can see that it has been some great ATR this year. I sure do miss the days of my participation. "A runner in Mobile is only as good as their last ATR time" is a credo I lived by then.
Looking at this years results, the local field would be a tough one to hang with. What's with these killer times everyone put in? Was the humidity like 5%, or has everyone there just lost their minds?
The Drews in the news: great job Lisa, and you too Kinnon, but I can still outrun MY wife, buck up. Victor, I just chuckle every time I see that you're still kicking. If I were still there, I would still be seeing you once a year near mile four on Dauphin Street. My good freind Scotty doesn't do internet, so someone tell him his Irish cousin still has margin on him. I see Kristin's making noise, and Joe seems to be working hard to keep up. Good work both of you.
and big kudos from me to the Port City Pacers in providing this world class event that motivates so many locally to get out, get in shape, show up and race. It feels good to me to look in on you all to see this good thing going on so strong as it is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: