Re: Disabled List!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on April 28, 2006 at 09:24:53:

In Reply to: Re: Disabled List! posted by Monetta Roberts on April 28, 2006 at 06:15:35:

First of all..Mo? It's a good thing you put an apostrophe in that word on your first sentence or we would've had to call out the "Bleeper" police. :)

Joey, so sorry to hear of your physical struggles. Hell!..after reading Mo's report on Karin, I might have to go see her myself and I really don't need any healing touches (knock on wood) right now. But seeing that she is just around the corner from where I live...

Hey!..if you aren't able to run at least come out to the races to lend some encouraging words to the runners out there....you know...don't keep your "lamp" underneath "the pail", so to speak. You have such a great testimony on "life lived with God's love and blessings kept close to heart" that it's ashame to keep it under wraps. Plus, you are the only one I can talk with about UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL. GO IRISH!!!

Seriously, we ALL do miss you at the races and just remember WHEREVER life takes you in these next few days or weeks or months - ALWAYS walk in God's light and he WILL take care of you.

God bless and have a speedy recovery!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: