A Message from the Heart!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Joey Warner on April 28, 2006 at 21:57:20:

In Reply to: Disabled List! posted by Joey Warner on April 27, 2006 at 08:08:02:

Thank You to all of the thoughtful people that have responded to my cry- out about my injury. I have received emails that have been meaningful and appreciative. My life has changed in many ways although I still am hopeful and positive. In 2000, I encountered Plantar Faciatis and was down and out for nearly nine months. It was a terrible experience that I thought would never go away. I will make it through this neck/back situation also. Thanks again for the consideration.

Last Sunday in place of a good distance run, I sat in the back yard and wrote the following 2-page message. Creative writing is excellent cross-training for ailing distance runners.

One Individual is never alone
By JOEY WARNER

Life is what one makes of it. God created earth for people to live in. Human nature is a behavior that one is blessed with. One has a choice of action. God already has a plan for all of his children although sometimes people are hesitant to make the best decisions for themselves.

Sometimes, one should dedicate time to the patience of independent tranquility. The blue sky, green grass, shady trees, singing birds, and a pleasant cool breeze can be all one needs for personal freedom. Other times, one can benefit from the meditated affect of an enclosed corner of captivity. Possibly a claustaphobic box. Being alone is tough but needed for one to grow stronger within oneself.

Loneliness can be depressing as well as selfish. One must balance the need for independence versus the reality of boredom. Happiness is a joy that is a major part in the growth and maturity of living. Smile!

One can bottle oneself into anxiety with negative creation of non-existing situational circumstances that causes a disruption in the mind.

Love and Hate are real emotions. Love is God and Hate is evil. One has a choice to be happy or sad. Life on earth is short and true belief in Jesus Christ extends one's hope far beyond this world and into eternity.

Self-control is a practice that takes time and patience. Influence and temptation are just two common schemes used by Satan to challenge the discipline of the individual.

Strength to prevail and courage to battle the evil works of the devil is the foundation that builds confidence in oneself.

God is with us always while we are never alone. It is Him that wants us to live right and act responsibly as an individual.

God...Please forgive us for our sins!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: