Disabled List!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Joey Warner on April 27, 2006 at 08:08:02:

Thanks for the kind words Leon! I have been blessed with so many great memories and I am thankful.

Running has been my world all my life! It still is very important although I have been on the Disabled List. Going back to work today.

The Running Community has been very good to me and I am grateful to the many, many professional people I have been involved with over the years with my "Spirit of Running."

Participating in this Forum used to be a great place for me to stay motivated in the goodness of life, enthusiasm of our sport, and even the encouraging and writing about the "Spirit and the Love of God".

At 43 years old and 20 years of serious road racing, I have encountered a major injury that has had me sidelined and will affect my program for the rest of my life.

I have a herniated disc in my neck that is pinching a nerve and it does need surgery but...

After 2 MRIs and 3 Epidurals I will not....

I will be back!!!
don't know when...
why???
how.?.

But, I will be back and whoever I run or walk with...it will be a blessing just to do so.

After being divorced for a year and a half now, I will admit that I am looking for a good female massage therapist that loves running/walking that can help me with the therapy on my (neck, back, arm) and help me get better.

Thanks again!

Joey Warner
jtaw@comcast.net
251-604-7387

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data