Way to look on the bright side Athena. Gohhh!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on April 29, 2006 at 18:41:22:

In Reply to: Re: PCP Board Members posted by athena lopez on April 29, 2006 at 11:51:34:

I thought we were pals. Gohhh!

In any case, it's hopeless for Timmy. Everything has fallen into place. Mo was close but not quite there. It was't two cent stamps that got me the title. This is how it all fell into place.

I saw Timmy approaching the registration table. At that same moment, I also noticed that the girl behind the registration table had an unstamped letter next to her. So I inquired as to whether she needed a stamp for it. She said "Yes but I have no change to purchase a stamp from the machine in the school PO". I told her that I could help her out. She said "How?". I said that I just happen to be a Rural Letter Carrier and that we must maintain a small stamp stock for the customers on our route. She said "Am I on your route?". I said "You are on my route today. After all I'm here and you're right there and I walked towards you to register so technically you are on my path or route."

She offered to give me a dollar in exchange for the stamp but I told her that it wasn't necessary. I told her that in fact, all she had to do was to close the registration table immediately since it was after 7:30 and that the Pacers really hated having people register late (because they like turning people and their money away). I also told her that if she had any questions about the US mail to go to www.usps.com. Then I dove into the nearby bushes and snickered in a dastardly way as Timmy approached and pointlessly attempted to register for the race. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TRFKAFBM

PS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: