Moonlight Mile is NEXT UP!!!!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on May 30, 2006 at 16:07:21:

It's already too hot for me! If the heat is already getting to you....come on out to the Tillman's Corner area this Friday night for the Mobile Moonlight Mile!!
This will be a fun event.....we will have at least two "heats" to keep things orderly with the first race to take place at 8 pm. This is a Corporate Cup event, so if you are trying to score corporate points....make sure you are there!!!!
I think everyone had a good time last year....a little something different for everyone. The Blue Bell Bombers will be out in force along with many of our area high school and collegiate runners also running. Please don't get the idea that this is just an "elite" event for the younger runners or track folks....this is a fun road race for everyone. The course is a "one loop" route on a flat, fast road....and is certified.
The race will take place at Mobile Commerce Park which is located on the right off of Rangeline Rd. as you are headed South. After exiting off of I-10 @ Rangleine, be looking for the entrance after about 2 miles...Blue Bell Ice Cream is located in the "park", so if you pass their office you have passed the park entrance.
We will have food and beverages after the race.......and the T-Shirts glow in the dark. :) (you can take a look at them on our Team Spiridon forum.)
We will start taking "Day of" registrations at the race site starting around 6:30. ($15.00)
If you have any questions please feel free to post them here, or visit our Team Spiridon forum (we have a link on the "links page" here.)...and I will be glad to answer any questions or help in any way I can.

....Oh, BTW...the proceeds from this race will go to the "Summer All Comers Track & Field program".....helping to develop our future track and field "stars"!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: