Re: Mardi Gras Marathon & Half Marathon

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on January 18, 2008 at 18:34:22:

In Reply to: Re: Mardi Gras Marathon & Half Marathon posted by Pat Hilliard on January 18, 2008 at 15:08:56:

Hey Patty Boy Hilliard;

I'm really on the fence about the JK 5K...as is my posse---we just CANNOT decide. You know how fickle (some) racewalkers can be----we go where the wind blows. Say you'll wear that thong and I swear, we are so THERE, registered and, at least in my case, making a modest extra contribution to the worthy challenged athlete cause this year. It might be cold, it might be warm. Ok, but I also might be broke and I also might have a few extra dollars--who knows? Either way, I'll keep my end of the bargain if you keep your END out there, during the 5K. You can wrap up when the last person has finished, if you're really modest. But HEY, if you're afraid, you're afraid, just said so. But it IS Mardi Gras, and it's not like you haven't done it before, right? Maybe you can recruit some other guys to join you, and maybe this could become an enormous supra Joe Cain 5K fund raiser!!!! HEY! I said enormous AND raiser!

What say ye, my good man? The ball is in your court.

Allyson: We're (and by that I do mean I'm) going to need a lot of Jello shots. Be a luv, wouldja?

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: