Re: ATR question???

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on March 21, 2008 at 06:28:22:

In Reply to: Re: ATR question??? posted by Richard Leonard on March 20, 2008 at 19:57:26:

From the Desk of El Pacer Presidente:

"To add to the aspiring actor's piece, see the competition, know the competition, beat the competition."

Dear Rickiola, et al:

I can only surmise that Reee-CHARD Leee-NARD is refering to my recent star turn as THE Lead Extra in Mobile Opera's production of Andrea Chenier. I was magnifique, if I do say so myself and apparently I have to, if it's going to be said at all. What a hoot to be a soldier during the French revolution!! Clearly, I missed my calling (soldiering, that is, not acting).

I know not (that's how aspirating---I mean aspiring--actors speak...) whether that line originates from you, RL, or elsewhere, but IT'S A GOOD ONE!!! I'll definitely be working that into my everyday conversations!

ATRers: Bang a Gong, Get It On! And here's one more helpful hint with regard to chip timing: If you're REALLY concerned about looking good in your loved ones' eyes, simply attach YOUR chip to somewhere below the knee of someone you KNOW to be faster than you, come race morning! All the glory without any of the guts!

Thinking.....always thinking!

8)
Mo Roberts
Star of stage, cubicle and back deck

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data