"Unofficial" Capital Campaign Fund Drive.........

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Kerry Rehm on March 22, 2008 at 14:34:38:

In Reply to: Re: Open Pacer Board Positions posted by Joseph Rolison on March 22, 2008 at 12:02:45:

starts TODAY - MARCH 22!!

Spread the Word to ALL Pacers that you know and talk to - I am "unofficially" starting the PCP Capital Campaign Fund Drive in hopes that the 700 and some odd members of this group would open up their wallets and purses to give to this in order for us to purchase a MORE DEPENDABLE Pacer Race Truck and to allow us to spend a little bit more money a month in rent so that we can get a office that would let more than 10 people to move around in without having to breath down each other's neck in order to go by. SERIOUSLY, we do need a MUCH bigger space than what we have now. Those who don't know "what we have now" are more than welcome to stop by to see before they send in their donation. This week would be a great time because then you will see the volunteers trying to get things ready for ATR.

A great part of my dislike of being the Course Marshall is the fact that the truck that I, and others, bring down to the race sites....well, for a lack of a better term...SUCKS!!! We cannot depend on it's performance, especially, on the mornings of a race when we are there at 5:00am trying to get the THING started and it doesn't. Personally, I'm tired of driving the "RAT TRAP" and believe with everyone's financial help ($50 or $100 each), we can do better.

Just think...just $50 each times, let's say, 500 members equals $25,000 that we can use to make the Port City Pacers, THE BEST RUNNING ORGANIZATION IN THE SOUTHEAST AND MAYBE IN THE WHOLE U.S.A.

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY!!?? LET'SSSSS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way, do NOT read, listen to or contemplate ANYTHING Joe Rolison says. I mean he is a UNC Tar Heel fan and thinks they are going to go all the way in this here NCAA Basketball Tourney.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: