Re: Here we go again.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Lu Jeffrey on February 25, 2009 at 16:27:28:

In Reply to: Here we go again. posted by Jon Adams on February 25, 2009 at 08:07:33:

I am not able to stand by while one of my Bomber team members is verbally crucified on this forum. Victor, I am behind you.
It seems to me that the competition Team Spiridon is looking for may not be found in what has been a fun and friendly competition between the Bombers and Cottage Hill runners. As I recall in the past the "trophy" at the end of the season has taken the form of stacked up rolls of toilet tissue!
My perspective is that if "winning" is Spiridons main goal, then just go ahead and let them win NOW, by default. Bombers and Cottage Hill can just bow out. We could even buy them a trophy if they want. I have been running and competing longer than many of Spiridon members have been alive.....I do not need any more "glory" from running, it is a gift, a prize,in and of itself.
Victor, I believe if you consult with other Bombers and the Cottage Hill runners they would most likely agree to just let Spiridon have their glory now.....what is going on with them in the competition is just not pleasant.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: