Here we go again.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Jon Adams on February 25, 2009 at 08:07:33:

In Reply to: That's ridiculous... posted by Victor Birch on February 24, 2009 at 23:27:20:

Victor, hopefully I won't have to explain this again.....
No, Leonard does not make the trip over from Mississippi during the week to train with us on a weekly basis....that would be silly. Leonard DOES travel with us to various races around the country AND comes over to Mobile to race with us on a regular basis, and has done so for several years. Myself and other members of our team are in regular communication with Leonard all the time via phone and email. Leonard races with us as a team member because he wants to.
I find it quite ridiculous that I should even have to explain this especially considering the fact that you have listed on your team roster...Susan Hutcheson. When was the last time Susan ran a training run with the Bombers? How many races has Susan run with the Bombers?....let me answer that for you. Susan has appeared out at Rangeline to run with you guys ONCE. Susan has run ONE race with you guys, several years ago when you needed help to fill out your relay team. Other than that, Susan has no "connection" with the Bombers, yet you have her listed as a team member.....so what's up with that? Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black.
Team Spiridon has tried for YEARS to get some of the area "teams" to step up and participate in some form of local/area team competition of some sort. When the subject of an "age graded" or "handicapped" competition came up, we knew that it would put us at a disadvantage in some ways but welcomed the opportunity knowing that it would present a new challenge for us....something that Team Spiridon always enjoys.
Victor, instead of spending your time making snide remarks or insinuations directed at Team Spiridon may I suggest you take advantage of that "One Month Training" certificate (by Spiridon Training Services) which you got your hands on at the Joe Cain race......I may even be able to help you catch, or at least get closer to catching Spiridon runner Larry Wayne. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: