Re: Monetta is a GENIOUS!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on July 04, 2010 at 16:21:03:

In Reply to: Monetta is a GENIOUS! posted by lynn allin on July 03, 2010 at 15:29:09:

Lynnie:

Welllll that's what I've been trying to tell these Pacers for years now, but they just don't want to listen! Do they Victor? Victor?? V-I-C-T-O-R!?!?

I, too, am pretty confident this is the "rut" of yer problem. Especially since the MDs have ruled out everything else up to pregnancy and scurvy. I mean, up to scurvy.

And I hope the supplements you are considering will render a state of conscious sedation if you mean to cure this w/ MFR. Because you are clearly a stronger bear than am I, but, WOWEEEEEEE, I hope I'm in the next county when you get that/those bango string(s) strummed!

And in fact, I very likely will be, as I've landed a super-sweet job just a minute ago. The super-sad part is, I sorta hafta move to Buuurmin'haam in, like, two minutes. I mostly feel bad for all of you I'm leaving behind who have to live in a Mobile without a Mo! I think you're going to need to start calling it, "--bile, AL." Ooooeee, that does NOT sound good!

I KNOW... Right!??

Ya'll, please send me the emails of each and every Pacer who has ever moved to Buuurmin'haaam, won't you? And if you're from there, call me (342-4057) or email please! (staylowstaymo@gmail.com) If you've ever looked for a place to live in a town you are 97% unfamiliar with, then you know my agnst......

In the meanwhile, Lynnie: Hope you're running marathons and achieving assorted other athletic goals like nobody's business before you know it.

And you know or don't know, but I took the spot you'd already paid for in the 2007 Blue Ridge Relay.....so this makes us way more than even on my side! I'm just glad I could point you in a good direction!

Stay cool,

mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: