I'm Taking the MO Outta MObile.....

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on July 21, 2010 at 17:12:54:

(This'll be an excellent way to recover from Xmas in July!! Trust me!)

Ya’ll Come Help Me Celebrate: I’m Taking The MO Outta Mobile

~~~AKA~~~

It’s Gonna Be Some Enchanted Evening!

Who, How, When, Where, Why: You, Me, Banana Docks Café outdoor patio (Hillcrest Road, near Old Shell Road); Sunday, 01 August, 2010; 4:30pm until…

Whuuut? I’m making like a banana and splitting town come August, and want the chance to say goodbye to all you charming, handsome people, er, I mean Pacers. AND while I’m rounding yas all up, I might as well go ahead and do something useful wid yas, so I’m making it a fundraiser for ARF, the local all-volunteer, no-kill, animal rescue foundation. But don’t worry, it’s going to be more fun than fundraiser!

We’re going to provide some yummy Banana Docks treats and will have a cash bar, a DJ (The Step Daddy of Azalea City DJs and Events fame) a PING PONG Tournament, a dance contest, and more fun that you’ll know what to do with!!

All we ask on behalf of the homeless dogs and cats, and the tireless volunteers at ARF is that you make the monetary contribution of your choice at the door, and also make a $1 donation per ping pong game and a $1 donation per dance contest entry to ARF. All proceeds will be pawed over directly to ARF ~~none will be used to defray the cost of enchanting the evening!

So start working on your original dance now!! You must name your dance with a reference to dogs or cats and the name must also work in the “Mo” sound, “The MOditirod,” for example, or, “What’s Mo, PussyCat?” The crowd will decide the dance contest winner by a vote of applause. And there will be awards for the ping pong tournament AND for the dance contest winner. Who let the Mo Out? Is exactly what you’ll be asking before these crazy contests are over!

Hope you’ll be able to join us for my last fete as a Mobilian for the foreseeable future!! You GONNA MISS ME!! But not half as much as I'm GONNA MISS YOU!! So come say goodbye proper....and let's dance one for old time's sake.

your pal,

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: