Susie McDonald Reads the Forum at Work!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by monetta roberts on January 14, 2013 at 13:27:44:

Gang:

What a super great day to spectate the FLM yesterday. All who participated have my sincere respect for racing long on a less that ideal day, weatherwise. But that was the only thing lacking, as far as I could tell.

Always amazing are some of the things you can see and hear, just by standing on the sidelines. Like "Big Tree" Birch, ATTACKING fire house hill---(what do you eat for breakfast, again?). And Susie McDonald! Get outta here, girl!! Susie was confessing ALL on her way up that same hill. Where did you get the breath, Suz??

And speaking of breath, while checking out PHINEST, the Bay Area Runners' "Pat Hillard Invitational Noshing & Entertainment Station o' Tremendosity" one speeding athlete barreled thru the stop, declaring, "There's not enough air!" I think he was gone before anyone could get out a good, "We feel ya, my brotha!"

Shaw Fin Bertagnoli? Jimmy Hansel? Lori Boyce?? Lu J.?? Jon Bowie??? Forgetabouddit! Total rockstars, the whole lot of 'em, and there were plenty more to boot.

And please! Don't even get me started on Pat Hillard! ("...And then they did WHAAAT?!?..." Oh, no you did NOT just say that, Pat!?!) That man can talk some stuff, now, and if your ears weren't burning yesterday, that doesn't mean YOUR name wasn't in a story or two. Pat was steady spinnin' tales while spooning out his patented pickle juice to athletes. And to quote a frequent Forumite, I'm JUS SAYIN'.

Full recovery to all who competed, and "Atta, Boy" to all who served, supported and otherwise smoothed the way to the 10th successful FLM event.

You rocked it, each and every one.

(Susie, your break is over, go back to work!)

8~0

mo r.
Seeing, hearing, singing like a bird

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: