Re: Susie McDonald Reads the Forum at Work!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Pat Hilliard on January 20, 2013 at 20:10:52:

In Reply to: Susie McDonald Reads the Forum at Work!! posted by monetta roberts on January 14, 2013 at 13:27:44:

First off, I am so happy to See Monetta back in Mobile as well back on the Forum, you have been missed! Susie, you looked great going through the BAR's water stop,hope we had everything you might have needed.

Several years ago Marty O'Malley came by our water stop and was amazed and the variety of offerings we had out there. That particular year we had the water,power aid, etc. He was shocked when he saw Gummie bears, honey, pretzel, pickle juice and the wildest was the hot chicken broth (only put out on cold years). Marty asked, how we came up with the idea of such a variety, I told him it was an accumalation of a running club (Bay Area Runners)whose members have run MANY marathons,as well as runners who come through our stop asking for certain items.

For all of you runners and walkers, if you are not running the Marathon, Please join in at a water stop as a volunteer, I promise you will be appreciated!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: