What happened was...(for Mo and Ms. Lamey esp.)

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on November 14, 2007 at 00:50:29:

In Reply to: Re: RE: PRE- PRE-REgistration posted by Monetta Roberts on November 12, 2007 at 17:32:28:

I did not have a Turkey 10 application. I received my Nov. paceletter 11/13. I never received an October paceletter after paying my overdue (7/07) dues at the Guns and Hoses run. (Which reminds me, Ms. Lamey, in the confusion of you not having enough change for a large bill, and my subsequent check writing after running back to my car, I forgot to get my Guns and Hoses t-shirt. I promised that shirt to a young lady away in the armed services who aspires to be a member of Mobile's fire department when her service time is up. Could you possibly see to it that I get either a small or medium shirt from that race?) Back to my point, it was not that I did not trust the USPS to deliver my applications but that I did not have the Turkey 10 application. I filled out the Holiday Half on the computer and printed it up to mail in but was not able to do the same for the Turkey 10. I really like having that option for race applications because it looks so nice and is easy to read. It would be nice to have that printable filled in application for every race or to have a generic form that the race title could be filled in as long as the cost for the race was available also.

TRFKAFBM

PS I apologize to every who had to read such a long explanation but you can blame Mo for it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: