What The Heck??!?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on March 03, 2007 at 11:40:32:

Kudos to USA's Kappa-Somethings-Somethings for it's beautiful (read: short?) inaugural Shamrock 5K & 1-Mile race this a.m. I can now cross "own a sorority T-shirt" off my list of things to do. (Examples of things remaining: Catch a fish that's at least as big as I am; and ride a bull 8 seconds AND win one of those big ol' honkin' rodeo belt buckles...how cool would THAT be?) But back to the race, there is NOTHING quite like an uphill finish to let you know you are truly alive, am I right?

So here's the thing, though. There was quite a bit of trash talking, mid-race, and something our own PAT HILLIARD alleged had the faintest ring of truth.....I dare not spread the rumor, lest it be just that, but if it's true, this could be the string that, once pulled, unravels the very fabric of a popular local running local club.

Now one theory is that is was only Pat's SHAME and DISGRACE at FINALLY being beaten in a 5K by yours truly that prompted him to start talking crazy, you know, as a diversionary tactic. And I'm willing to accept that, if PAT HILLIARD will only come forth on this Forum and confirm that it was nothing more than his SHAME AND DISGRACE, etc., etc., etc. Otherwise, I think full disclosure is called for; and PAT, I would chose my words VERY, VERY carefully were I you.

Word,

Mo Roberts

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: