Re: Who carries their awards when they shop? Hint think CHARR!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on March 06, 2007 at 07:36:26:

In Reply to: Who carries their awards when they shop? Hint think CHARR!! posted by Victor Birch on March 06, 2007 at 00:42:50:

I LOVVVVE IT! This Loftis guy is obviously a genius!

Try and follow this pun with your simple mail, er, male brain, TRFKAFBM:

Right off the top of my head, I'm seeing some sort of race award HAT rigged out with nuts, bolts, clamps, whatever, to accommodate almost ANY possible race award that could then be affixed to the TOP o' the hat and proudly worn 'round town for the remainder of the weekend, or whatever time period is most appropriate, because as I learned once in Mexico, things what are worn on one's head are generally hard to miss (see link below,if in fact I can find a way to link Exhibit A).

In a related matter: many, many thanks to our most esteemed Pat Hilliard who came to the final TNT graduation celebration over which I will preside to keep my Joe Cain award (not affixed to my head) filled to the salted brim with frothy tequila mixtures. He is hereafter cleared of all previously alluded to allegations by me, the alligator. So I guess ol' Ricky Leonard is the one what is the lone suspect now.

But an awards hat! You can't top that!!!

The Mo Formerly Known As Coach

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: