Re: Not in the paper?? hmmm...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Ben Harper on April 04, 2007 at 07:12:07:

In Reply to: Not in the paper?? hmmm... posted by lynn allin on April 04, 2007 at 02:25:03:

Very true...if someone did take up the time to write an article, and submit it, I guess there is that possiblity that it could get in print. Or If somehow someone emailed the information to me I'd see that it showed up on this local forum, or active.com or something. I would even be willing to write up my version of the run and submit it to the Mobile Press Register!!! NOT that I am a writer, but I do enjoy seeing something other than (although I am a Nascar fan)Nascar, Basketball, Football and the like.
I guess it's high time I join up with the Port City Pacer's, however after running my first event (the Panther Pride 5K) I did want to make sure that I was gonna stick around for more events before spending the extra cash on dues to join up. After local races...The Panther Pride 5K, The Azalea Trail Run 10k, and This past weekends YMCA Strong kids 8K, it's looking more and more like I might do just that..."stick around" lol.
thanks
Ben Harper

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: