Re: New Member!!! (and my space comment)

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Laura Palmer on April 16, 2007 at 12:41:48:

In Reply to: New Member!!! posted by Ben Harper on April 15, 2007 at 14:31:37:

I'm no coaching expert or advanced runner, but here's what I do:
Usually one day of rest is enough to allow me to recover after a long run or a race in which I pushed myself, but I try to listen to my body. Sometimes I take an extra day if I think I'm not totally ready to run again. Or, I might do a short run. It's better to rest than to push yourself during training, in my opinion, so, if you're not sure, take another day.

My space: I don't have one, but it seems that they are becoming popular for people in the late 20s/early 30's range. I'm basing this on my friends. I've been told I need one, so maybe I'll try it. I know that they are popular among high school students.

Many of my friends keep the details of their profiles hidden so that they are not totally "out there" on the www but will add people to allow them access so that they are still accessible to their friends and various groups of their choosing. So, maybe there's a way to allow people who like to keep their pages fairly private to link their page the PCP members w/o exposing themselves to the www? This may not be a huge concern for most...just thinking about my friends who have them but keep them private. You know more about this than I do, so take my suggestion for whatever it is worth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: