Re: Who is FMB?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Leif Irgens on May 04, 2007 at 14:15:39:

In Reply to: Who is FMB? posted by Victor Birch on May 03, 2007 at 22:23:11:

Hmm . . . where to start. So many comments to address:

"Fat Mellow Boy? Fast Mail Boy? Fine Male Body? That's it. That's the ticket. I have a new acronym!!!"

No, I'm just a lousy typest and I stink at proof-reading. And I'm getting too acclimated to the new forum formats that allow me to go back and fix all my mistakes . . . :(

"But seriously Leif, I can't wait till next year when our teams are in the same division. The Postal Stamp-ede will crush you. The only reason that we are getting our clocks cleaned in division I is the rule change to 5 scoring runners instead of 4."

I didn't know there'd been a rule change. Sorry to inform you that will help us to as our best runners battle the dilemma over running races vs. tri's. All-in-all, I'm thinking it will be an evenly matches and thus entertaining battle - which is way I'm taking my first "dig" already. ;)

" . . . you will have to run more than 2 races per season and what is the chance of that happening?"

Probably a lot smaller than I'd like to admit . . . :( If I even run two, that will be an improvement over this year where I've only managed to show for one (so far, I still haven't given up on the Freedom Run). I'm making Corporate Cup a bigger priority next year since it will mean more when I have to battle with the Birch_&_Jerni Posties . . . ;)

"By the way, I'm riding my bike in preparation for the next Woolmarket race. I hope to see you and Billie there. "

Billie should be there but I'm unavailable for the next Woolmarket - I'll be visiting my Sister's family in Dallas over the holiday weekend (thus no DIITB either). You have two months to prepare for battle at the June Woolmarket. Bring a big cryin' towel . . . : )

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: