Sharon White & Any Team in Training Fence Sitters ...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on January 16, 2005 at 09:18:51:

Hey Sharon,

Wish I had your e-mail address so I'd be sure you'd see this: I looked at the calendar and realized this coming Tuesday, Jan 18, is the kick-off party for the new team of runners, walkers, bikers and triathletes for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. Therefore, if there IS a Tuesday night workout, it will be more or less unofficial as I won't be there, and you should wait at least another week to come over. Sorry I didn't realize this when I originally answered.

Of course, if you'd like to jump in with both feet, you can come to the kickoff party at PickleFish on Old Shell Road (across Old Shell Road from the USA track) in west Mobile at 6:00pm. You'll (and everyone'll) be given a chance to sign up for TNT to walk or run the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in Nashville on 4/30; the San Diego Rock 'n Roll Marathon on June 5 or the Memphis in May Triathlon or a couple of century bike rides.

I understand not everyone wants to jump in the deep end with both feet, but that is why there will be no Racewalk/Run School on Tuesday, 1/18/05--at least not led by me. Sorry for the confusion---we DO want you to come, but maybe on 1/25---unless that's Fat Tuesday??? And again, you can always call me at 342-4057 or 441-5441 ext 3022 to confirm any and all group workouts.

Ok, sorry.

Mo Roberts

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: