Where is the Prozac

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Bill White on March 23, 2005 at 20:30:21:

Would someone please donate some Prozac to Marlon, it really seems he is going off the deep end. Marlon, if you need help or someone to talk all this anger out, please call me. My number is in the newsletter.

[ Pensacola Runners's Message Board | Search | Pensacola Runners ]
More time running/less debating club
Posted on 3/23/2005 at 09:51:35 PM by Marlon Smith
Wyman...So you ran 80 miles last week? Big deal...So you learn to train through a race on a steady diet of high mileage (Talk to Bruce Coldsmith sometime). That's how you eventually peak. Of course, you or your self-proclaimed coach didn't plan out your season very well, now did you?

I agree with Mr. Garst and don't think Mobile has any top runners either, including yourself. You always talk about going to the Olympics with a 34 minute 10K??? Do you mean the Special Olympics?

It was your own stupidity that caused you to run a 34 minute 10K plain and simple...and perhaps maybe the advice of your self proclaimed coach who has never run under 18 minutes for 5K.

Call me a troll on his website did he?...yeah right...I freely left my name and e-mail address on this PRA site (hardly what a troll would do). He looks more like a troll with all of that hair all over his back. Coach Adams started the name calling on his own site.

And Wyman, as for your hero worship of John Murray...John Murray is from Ireland and not Mobile. He came to Mobile already running under 15 minutes for the 5K...so don't allude that he is some product of the Mobile running community.

I tell you what tough guy...you beat Matt Dobson and just maybe you will gain respect...otherwise, you are just another pretender among a group of pretenders (Spiridon). Matt Dobson regularly comes to Mobile and runs the Crimestoppers 5K and routinely spanks your little gang of wannabees. So lay off Steven Garst.

Better yet...you brought up John Murray. At your age with the proper dedication...nahhh...you want to spend too much time at Roy Beans to reach your full potential as a runner. At this point...John Murray is to you as Mike Plumb was to me...

Never happen...you will never beat him...You are more worried about beating a second rate Justin Parker than to focus on the big prize. It's not just that you are a disapointment...you are a consistent disapointment. You will go nowhere with your present coach. Get out of the social club and back to some real hardcore training.

And as to not offend anyone from Bangor Maine...I am not from the PRA or affiliated with any running club.

Replies:

* Re(1): More time running/less debating club - By Jon A. 3/23/2005 at 10:09:03 PM
* Re(1): More time running/less debating club - By Jon A. 3/23/2005 at 10:04:04 PM
* Re(1): More time running/less debating club - By gregl 3/23/2005 at 10:01:47 PM
* Re(1): Mr. Garst - By Wyman Hamilton 3/23/2005 at 09:05:30 PM

Post a reply:

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL: Preview Post Post

Dialup  ISP   Dial Up   Internet Service Provider

Create Your Own Message Board, FREE!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright ©2000-2005

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup