Thanks to a cool front we will have a Hurricane Run!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on October 21, 2005 at 00:14:58:

How ironic would it be for our Hurricane Run to be postponed again due to its namesake? Instead we should call it the Thrillin Chillin Run. The cool front is pushing Wilma away, while providing a cool dry atmosphere for our run. There should be some fast times if the weather persons (note the political correctness) are correct.

It's nice to see Larry Wayne back in the hunt. Team Spiridon (note the correct title) is in full force. A few of the guys tried to entice me into training with them on Tuesday. They were much more friendly than Athena (note the avoidance of calling her "snobby snobby pooh pooh head"). I did resist the temptation to train with them because it could have been a clever trick to learn some of our Blue Bell Bombers training techniques. The BBB stay true to our undefined club.

But I digress, the whole point of this posting it to get you guys to preregister and to be there. It is going to be a great race with nice shirts, great door prizes, nice trophies and refreshments afterwards with lots of ice. Be there ALOHA (note the Hawaiin Island lingo, not meant to offend anyone of Hawaiin descent or not of Hawaiin descent, it's just that we will be running on an island)!

TRFKAFBM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: