Too funny

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on March 27, 2006 at 22:02:34:

In Reply to: Re: All Hail the Gate Keeper posted by Monetta Roberts on March 26, 2006 at 09:39:31:

You guys are so silly. I love the chemical reaction sentence. I am such a nerd. Everyone was so cool to cheer me on as they passed me. I even had fellow runners ask during the race how my knee was. If I wasn't so out of shape my words would have made more sense, but what I tried to say to most people was, "It was okay so far." It didn't hurt during the run till after mile 5. I felt tenderness but it wasn't as bad as when I finished. I was in pain till yesterday. Wow! Taking 2 weeks off from running makes a difference. I was so sore all over the next day. I had to work night shift last night (Sunday). My coworkers got a good laugh seeing me walk around in pain. Today I am still sore. My legs, groin, knees, arms, side, and neck are burning. I am scared to feel what it will be like the day after I am able to run again. Till then, the bike and I are best buddies.

Thank you for the encouragement Mo. I was okay with my time. I shouldn't complain. I had all I had in me when I reached the last stretch. When I finished there was no more energy left in me. I was happy it was perfect weather. If the humidity was up I would have been done.

Great job to everyone!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: