Re: Age Graded Tables - Corporate Cup

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on September 17, 2007 at 15:31:29:

In Reply to: Re: Age Graded Tables - Corporate Cup posted by Leif Irgens on September 17, 2007 at 09:44:00:

NOW you're talking!! You've really struck a common chord with this post, Leif! Those freakin' older women!! Just who DO they think they ARE?!? The nerve of them gaining an advantage in the rage-graded scoring! The unmitigated unfairness of it is all my little training group can talk about....

Oh, fudgesicle! For the love of...! Wait a durn minute! I AM an older woman. Please strike all of the above. I vehemently disagree with your position on my misaligned subset of runners! It's not that we older women NEED an unfair advantage, but hey, if you're worried about US (yes, yes, you never once said you were worried, I knowIknowIknow) then you may have bigger problems that wage-grading!

I tease you because you are not receiving my message that your current potential is readily revealed by the clock---not the 1990s' calendar! We are what we are, and we ain't what we ain't, but we can all still work to live up to our current potential. Beside the fact of being an old woman, (me, not you) what IS so wrong with that? This is not theory, this is running.

So lace up already!

8 )

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail: