MARATHON MANIA, and which leg is the toughest!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Bruce Coldsmith on January 14, 2008 at 20:29:02:

What a great race it was and thanks to everyone who ran, or helped or cheered along the course. It was a great day. Congratulations for all the PR's out there!

Thanks to those of you who offered me kudos, they are much appreciated. I think it is important for everyone to know that Marty O'Malley with L'Arche is really the engine that makes this marathon go. You see the results of his efforts on the course, even though you don't see him. And if Marty is the engine, Mike Ryan is the gas (I don't mean that in any way to reflect on his digestive issues). Mike is really the hands on guy who makes it run on the course. Those guys do a tremendous job that makes mine very easy.

I must also point out that Todd and Jon are course marshalls (along with Jim Lee, Phylis Logsdon, Keith Klusman, my stepson Cosmo Comiskey and several others who I don't know) and they have been for many years.

Peggy Olive and Dan Detman of course do a great job with the results.

Kristen Babington does a great job helping set up the marathon and then goes out and runs a tremendous effort year after year. (One of few to complete all 7 and each of them a very tough effort with one time still in the top ten list).

So did we decide which leg is the toughest?

Put up a posting of what your relay leg was compared with last years senior bowl as a comparison. Let's see how it looks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: