RE: PRE- PRE-REgistration

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on November 09, 2007 at 16:40:26:

In Reply to: PRE- Pre-registration posted by Jon Bowie on November 09, 2007 at 06:39:04:

Ok! Great!

That cleared up just about nothing...(sorry). The issue I was pointing out was that I was mailing, and thus postmarking, my entry to the race today, Nov. 9----AND I want a technical T-shirt, whatever that may be. Size medium. As it turned out, Pacer Barb Mangum (Sharp) included her entry in the now mailed envelope with mine---both with the appropriate $$ for the tech-T.

As you know, there is a Very Important Federal Holiday this coming Monday, 11-12. It is called, as far as I know, the twelfth of November, and no fed worth his or her salt shall be caught working. Somehow the postal employees also got included, and mail will not be delivered on Monday. Nevertheless, I was writing this a.m. to say that I DO want the TechT, and as you will see from my postmark, my postmark beat the deadline and still I do not know whether this satisfies your requirements or not. And neither does club member in good standing, Barb Mangum-Sharp, who is in a very similar situation, as her entry is in my envelope. What size she finally decided upon, I cannot say for certain, but you can look in club records for her home # and call and ask her if need be----I assure you all of our race and TT fees are winging their way to you.

Can I make it any clearer? Should I try?

Thanks Jon! Not trying to be difficult, apparently I was just born this way.

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: