Read my post!!!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Victor Birch on August 24, 2007 at 01:16:08:

Mo and Gabe, I never once said that we were gonna do "hills in Cottage Hill Park". I've run the DIITB race a few times and have run there on my own if I wanted an easy siteseeing run. I knew what to expect of the terrain in the area.

What I did not expect was the feeble defense of their turf by the CHARR boys. First Gabriel runs up by himself (I guess the 6 PM heat was to much for the geriatric squad), so I invited him (since I'm a sociable guy) to run with us. He comes up with some lame excuse and runs on. Next we're headed out to Hillcrest when I hear a voice call out from behind our group. I thought "this must be one of their better runners out to show off one of their more difficult routes" that is until I turned to see Randy Loftis ON A MOUNTAIN BIKE. Can you believe this? He shows up for a run on a bike. He attempts to verbally abuse us for a while then rides off. Finally, after we finish our run the lead biker (Randy) returns with his minion twins (Ronnie and Donnie) on their mountain bikes to tell us how rough it is running there. I'm thinking "How would you guys know? I've only seen you on your bikes". Anyway after they RODE off we did a cool down and planned logistics for our relay. I hope I didn't bore you too much. I just needed to vent.

TRFKAFBM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: