Re: Bombers ask because we care!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by athena lopez on February 23, 2005 at 22:10:33:

In Reply to: Bombers ask because we care! posted by Victor Birch on February 17, 2005 at 22:35:54:

What are Spitupons? Why Leif do you reply as if this is the name of our team? Leif you even replied that you were a member of team Spitupons. I thought you were on Team Spiridon. Victor why are you so grim? You used to run with us all of the time before you became a part of the Bombers. I remember running with you, Hector, and Jon. I was solo as far as running with females back then so I had to run with men. Victor you always commented on how much you enjoyed running with us and returned nearly every week. So much has changed since. You are a man full of bully words and I am much slower but hope to one day get back to where I was. Had it not been for my team I would have given up ages ago. So I have a challenge for you Victor. You try to send nicer words and I'll try to be faster. Then Leif will be happy and Lynn can write another cool poem, we will all be one big happy family, and I may even write a song about it. Victor, do I need to come run with you all to straighten you out?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: