Infidels!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on August 01, 2005 at 08:26:03:

In Reply to: Re: Tour de Meaux posted by Leif Irgens on August 01, 2005 at 07:50:56:

Dr. Green Beret Winner wrote:

However, in honor of my countryman Thor Hushovd winning green in the REAL Tour de France...

You silly expert bicycle man: I have bitten my tongue until I shan't be able to taste my lunch today, and even so I simply must take exception to this passive/aggressive attack on the very integrity of Le Tour de Meaux. Just as there is only one (and here I quote you, "REAL") Tour de France, there is only one REAL Tour de Meaux. And making it oh-so-rarer than that little yearly contest in France and its ~~hundred-year-or-whatever tradition, there will never again BE a Tour de Meaux! And thus you shall wear the TdM sprinter's green beret for all of eternity; just as TRFKAFBM shall (possibly: see below) forever wear the yellow jersey; just as I shall forever wear the addition to my multi-compounded, adult-onset right knee scabby scar.

Harruuump!

Mo
(Formerly known as Meaux)

Mr. Yellow Jersey Wearer: Publically allude to my age just once again and see your name forever stricken from le Tour de Meaux record. I'll be waiting, right here, with my eraser poised....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: