Re: OK, you're kinda freaky your ownself, VB

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on January 17, 2008 at 07:51:10:

In Reply to: OK, you're kinda freakin everybody out... posted by Victor Birch on January 16, 2008 at 23:26:31:

Now, now TRFKAFBM;

Don't be freaked out, worrying that you'll never achieve a physique to compare to Mr. Hilyerd's. You will, V, you will! All you have to do is see it, FEEL it, imagine it, every single night before you fall asleep.

Studies show that mental imagery can play an important role in helping us achieve our goals. So I'd suggest you tear down that 1976 poster of Farrah Fawcett--you know, the one with the Mexican/southwestern blanket in the background, and come hither look on her mug, and replace it with a mental poster of Mr. Hollieryarrd in a patriotic thong (let's say maybe one, maybe two, sizes too small---for good measure) and study it with ALL your senses. Soon all the girls will be clamoring for YOU too to show up to race in a thong.

If you can believe it, you can be it. Don't give up, FBM!

Meanwhile, Mr. Hilltop: Please, please, answer this one old girl's plaintive plea and say you will. It's all I have to live for this winter..... Would you deny an old friend the simplest pleasure when it costs you so little. [Egad! I did NOT mean to say "little" I swear, I meant N.O.T.H.I.N.G. by it, nothing!] 8 )

Love and PRs to all!

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: