Re: I need a doctor...or someone who stayed at a Holiday Inn

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by monetta roberts on June 30, 2010 at 21:45:19:

In Reply to: I need a doctor...or someone who stayed at a Holiday Inn posted by lynn allin on June 23, 2010 at 15:30:37:

LynnAllinie!

Long time, eh? You have a new ending to your name. Whatever that represents, you go, girl!

So I have a theory about your mystery ailment, based on how it presents and the fact that thus far the medical experts are stumped. (Because, you see, I have stayed at many the Holiday Inn Express.)

Also, knowing, as I do, of at least one major abdominal surgication you've had, I am becoming more and more convinced of the probability that my theory could, in fact, be correct. And don't be put off by the elapsed time of that prior surgery and the onset of these symtoms---there's often no rhyme or reason to when symptoms are experienced....

Theory (short version): Scar tissue

Theory (less short version): Scar tissue has something, likely part of your intestines bound up and/or pulled away. At some point in your long runs, perhaps when you reach a certain level of dehydration, things head south, from your mouth. You don't recover until the affected area calms down which takes, I suppose, about the length of time you suggest.

Next patient, please!

But seriously, a girl at work, who's in a wheelchair, was having terrific side pain & nausea and everyone thought it was a kidney stone, but it turned out to scar tissue pulling on something.

Good luck, Lynnie! ~mo~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title: