Jon Bowie!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on November 09, 2007 at 05:52:00:

Jon!

Greetings & Salutations to you. My race app for the 8K of the Holiday 1/2 with the appropriate upgrade in fee will be postmarked today (on account of I don't live on FBM's route...) * ) and when it comes to technical wear, technically I take a medium.

I say all of this (a) to take a dig at FBM, and (2) because it was unclear to me from your post whether one had to be pre-registered as of 11/09 ~~or~~ could have registry postmarked 11/09 to be a part of the technical Tee groundswell. Either way, last time I checked, I did have funds to cover a $20-something dollar check in the bank and the check IS winging it's way to the PCP offices even as you read this--Monday's Federal holiday notwithstanding--and I am hoping not to be left out in the cold without any technical wear, come Holiday Half day.

Thanks! And really, this is NOT sucking up or anything---NO, shut up, the rest of yas, it is NOT--but thanks for all your work for the club-----I know no one ever gets their proper props, and that certainly includes you: the guy what's learned to certify courses, among other things, then hops out and wins more than a fair share of the races. You go, dental surgeon!

Oy,

Mo

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL: