Re: I hate the AM/PM thing...

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on January 16, 2008 at 20:00:02:

In Reply to: I hate the AM/PM thing... posted by Victor Birch on January 16, 2008 at 00:16:49:

Awwww, ain't you sweet? (Do I owe you money or summin'??) But you know, Fat Man Wearing Belly, you don't even have to SAY those sweet nothings....AS IF there's not that something-missing-but-you-just-can't-quite-put-your-finger-on-what-it-is! Yah! Right! I feel your pain, I do. It hurts me too, to snuggle down, on race day, in a warm bed and sleep long and soundly and dream tremulous dreams and wake with drool all over my pillow and also all over my cat.

And that is why, WHEN MR. PAT HILLIER-YARD PROMISES TO WEAR THAT DANG THONG TO THE JOE CAIN RACE, I ***WILL*** set one alarm clock to whatever time A.M., and ANOTHER alarm clock to the same whatever time P.M., and I will come to the Joe Cain 5K, and I will bring a gaggle of people who will compete both on the race course, and then on the dance asphalt afterwards. And we shall see Mr. Hillier-Yard in his racing thong, and we shall rejoice, and it will be good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: