Very Important Running Question

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Paged Messages] [Request Removal]

Posted by Monetta Roberts on January 30, 2005 at 09:13:10:

Hi,

Here's as short a story as I can make it, followed by a running-related question: After an epic battle involving a million-pound pole taller than my house (I don't have the gene for estimation but apparently I can drag a heavy pole as far as need be) a metal saw, an ax, a disassembled brass lamp, three drills, the third of which was attached to a friend, and a bulb planter, I attached, installed, and filled a bird feeder outside the window behind my computer. No biggie for any of you, but a major accomplishment for moi. As I sit here writing, I now get to enjoy watching not the multi-colored (hungry) birds that are flying all about in a tither, but the nasty, evil tree rodents that have outsmarted me at every attempt to keep them out: all tree limbs and bushes within jumping distance trimmed; seed mix containing things CONSIDERED to be unpalatable to said rodents; and a jerry-rigged plastic planter bottom thingy (which they ripped off and sailed across the yard like a frisbee WHILE I WAS OUT RUNNING.

And so I ask you: while one is out training and racing, is there ANY WAY to keep squirrels out of birdfeeders????

Sign me,

Seriously Wanting to Smite Some Springhill Squirrels (while running).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Required Data

Name:
Password: (Forgot it?)
Subject:

Comments (Please be civil):

Optional Data

E-Mail:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: